Friday, February 8, 2008

I'M Back!!!


I know it has been some time since you have heard from me. A lot has happened since my last post in November. The week before Christmas my mother was hospitalized. After sitting in those hard chairs in the ER, they did not have a room for my mother, so she spent the first night in the ER. Well from sitting in those chairs and driving there, I developed Sciatica. Well long story short I was in the bed for over three weeks. My mother recouped faster than I did. My wonderful husband had to do everything, run the business, house and look after me by himself. So you know I did not get any creating of cards done. The office work is behind and it is time to start on taxes. Oh, me. I did receive some get well cards and I will be sharing those with you.

No comments: